Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 30 March 2022

Spring at AJJ

 This really is a very quick post!

I have final page for Valerie's 'Spring' theme at Art Journal Journey!

I have so enjoyed this theme!

This Spring started with some lovely sunshine - now we have to wrap up warm as the the temperatures are about to drop - big time!!

This is a Wanderlust page 

We shown how to print using texture paste on our own hand made stamps, Enjoyable, but quite messy!

I made a vase of Spring flowers. Hubby made lots of leaf stamps. 

Sorry, I did say it would be a quick post - places to go etc., etc.

Thanks for looking, Chris


6 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

This might have been messy to make but it is a beautiful page Chris. And perfect for Valerie's spring challenge. Have a great trip! Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It may have been messy for you, but for the viewer (that would be ME), it is gorgeous. No mess in the end. I love your flowers and vase. T's leaves were amazing, too. Thanks for one final entry for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey, too. Enjoy your trip, dear friends.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous spring art, love both piecesy. Thanks so much for another super entry for my spring challenge at AJJ, I have enjoed it, too. Hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

I cannot begin to imagine how you made this beautiful vase of flowers with texture paste on your own hand made stamps. What a fabulous page Chris.
Hugs, Neet xx

Meggymay said...

I love how you created the vase of flowers, it sounds like you had fun and I am thinking just now of the fun I used to have finger painting with the kids at school.
Enjoy Paris.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

I love the texture and the subtle colors.