Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 4 March 2022

Spring in my calendar journal

 I just wanted to post this before we go out - we are having lunch with our eldest Grandson again today!

I wanted a sunny page so used yellow and light green paint blended with a baby wipe.


I used some random stamps in the corner and on the left is an artistic Stamper Daffodil designed by my lovely friend Sarah Anderson. On the right is a daffodil that another lovely friend Elizabeth sent me.
The silhouette rabbits(or hares)and the leaves are Lavinia stamps and the two cute bunnies are Aall and Create Janet Klein stamps.
I added the word 'Hope'(also from Elizabeth)

It is for Valerie's 'Spring' theme at Art Journal Journey.

Here is February all filled in - another busy month

I'll try to remember to take photos today!

Thanks for looking, Chris

 


11 comments:

Annie said...

I love watching for your calendar journals. They are always artsy looking and fun.

My name is Erika. said...

I'm loving the yellow and the bunnies. They are just perfect for spring. Hope you had a wonderful lunch with your grandson. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the beautiful journal page, so full of sunshine - thats the way I like it! Have fun with your grandson, enjoy your meal. Hugs,Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Beautiful, sunny page. Enjoy the lunch with your grandson.

Divers and Sundry said...

The color turned out great for your spring March page. Nice! Lunch with the grandson sounds like fun :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Once again, you have put my calendar page to shame. I love the beautiful daffodils you chose and so glad you were able to use some of those acrylic stamps I can never seem to get to work. This is a beautifully decorated calendar entry, Chris. It is perfect for Valerie's theme at AJJ, too.

craftytrog said...

A lovely sunny calendar Chris! 💛

Rita said...

The whole world needs some sunshine! Lovely calendar spread. :)

Meggymay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meggymay said...

My second attempt to write a note Chris I made a right mess of the first one. Its a fantastic calendar page and the pretty shades of yellow look so sunny and bright.
Stay safe
Yvonne xx

Sharon Madson said...

Love your calendar pages, Chris. I especially like February because of the tal color, my favorite color. That is a nice hope image in the corner on March. Hugs.