Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 8 March 2022

B & W + 1 at TIOT

 I'm sure you have worked that out - yes, our new theme at Try It On Tuesday is Black, White and one other colour.

As you will see from the Design Team inspiration that can be in any form along as your black and white is obvious and your colour remains at one only.


I used Aall and Create stamps and stencils by Bipasha and Autour de Mwa. Coloured with distress inks.

I wrote in the word Spring.

As usual the theme runs for two weeks

Thanks for looking and all the good wishes, the pain is easing slowly.

Chris


10 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Oh these chicks are so cute Chris. This is a great spring page as well as a nice example of black and white plus 1. I like it. Hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty spring page! Your colour combination is beautiful and those chicks are adorable 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

CJ Kennedy said...

Cute chicks! Reminds me of the Easter gift my auntie gave my brother and me when I was very little. A dozen chicks all peep-peeping every time the cellar door was open. Ma wasn't one for pets and I don't remember what happened to the little peeps.

Annie said...

Oh, LOVE this sweet Spring collage! I’m a big fan of black & white & one color. Love this inspiration!

Helen said...

This art journal spread is just so adorable! LOVE those little Spring chicks!!! And the stamping is awesome (may need to go shopping! LOL). Have a fabulous week Chris! ((HUGS)) Helen

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning Chris-I love this page!

Joan said...

Love your page Chris, those chicks are so sweet


Joan x

Meggymay said...

I love this sweet image and the fantastic page you created Chris, those chicks made me smile, they do welcome spring and were a lovely colour addition to your page.
Yvonne xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

So glad you are recovering. A very pretty page, happy to see you able to keep using your stamps like you wanted. Thanks so much for the fab welcome for the guest gig, I enjoyed it much! xoxo

Mrs.B said...

A lovely Spring page Chris, those little chicks are so sweet and for Spring it has to be yellow.
Avril xx