Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 26 March 2022

Study in blue!!!

 Hi everyone, it's been a busy week! I wish I had had the presence of mind to schedule this page as I made it last weekend!

One of my favourite places to visit is a Bluebell wood - there are plenty of signs of Bluebells appearing but know it will be mid Spring before they flower.

I had a mop up page from cleaning a stencil so added some colour by way of an ink spritzed acrylic block, some washi tape and some stamping.

The Bluebell stamps are designed by my friend Sarah for The Artistic Stamper.

I am joining in at Art Journal Journey and Valerie's 'Spring' theme.

I hope to be back soon but the packing process has started.

Thanks for looking, Chris 


10 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely blue bells creation ~ elegant in its simplicity ~

Wishing you laughter and love in all your days,

A ShutterBug Explores ~
aka (A Creative Harbor)

kathyinozarks said...

Hi Chris, your page is so beautiful I really love it very much
Happy weekend

My name is Erika. said...

Chris this is a beautiful blue page. Not only are the bluebells pretty, but I love all the blue details, and the little birds you added too. This is a perfect spring page. Hope you're having a great weekend. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Nothing like bluebell woods! I love your beautiful page, thanks so much for linking to my challenge at AJJ, much apprecaed, Happy Mother's day, hugs, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

My favorite color.

craftytrog said...

I love this Chris, it's really beautiful!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh how beautiful, Chris! I'm thinking that page would have worked almost as well for snowdrops in the snow, too, that's what I thought the flowers were at first before my mind registered bluebells. Love your inky background. Good week, xoxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I see you are in your BLUE period. I love the bluebells, although I have only seen them in photos. This is a gem and a perfect entry for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey, dear.

Divers and Sundry said...

I like the blue bluebell art :) That's a flower I don't see here.

Meggymay said...

I love the bluebell image Chris, its a beautiful page for the AJJ theme.
Yvonne xx