Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 29 March 2022

T Stands for The Rush!

 Hi everyone, I am popping in and out very quickly today. I've been busy all day scheduling posts...and packing...and setting up a way to water my houseplants..and using up food in the fridge! Why? Tomorrow we are off to...Paris!!! 

So, with very few words my post for T Stands for Tuesday with Bleubeard and Elizabeth at The Altered Book Lover here I go...

We had to visit the bank in Chorlton the other week and spotted a new cafe in a building we used to know as Woolworth's. It must have been something else in between Woolworth's closing down and the Lounge cafe opening but we can't recall what it was! Hubby had Cappuccino and I had my usual Americano.

We went to Lyme Park on Thursday.
We took a path we had never taken before....












We also walked our usual route around the garden

The scent from these hyacinths was amazing





Hopefully the hotel Wi-Fi will be good enough to catch up with commenting!

I have some scheduled posts coming up soon! 

Thanks for looking, Chris

13 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Hi Chris, you find the neatest places for a walk-this one was so pretty with all the blooms.
Enjoy Paris!! safe trip hugs
Happy T Kathy

Carola Bartz said...

Enjoy your trip to Paris!

Mae Travels said...

Have a wonderful time, and take lots of pictures! You always show me Paris from a new perspective.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Enjoy your time in Paris. I know you have been looking forward to this for awhile.

My hyacinths are blooming, but they do NOT smell. Never have. That's why I never understand when people say how great they smell. Believe me, I have a good sniffer, too. I sure love the beds of them and the daffs, too. Such lovely beds are filling out nicely.

I was surprised to read that what I thought was an all-American five and dime store, Woolworth's, was also in the UK. Glad you shared that info with us as you drank your Americano and T drank a cappuccino.

Thanks for taking us to Lyme Park and for sharing your drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear Chris. Have fun in Paris, both of you!!

Kate Yetter said...

How fun that you are going to PAris!!! I can't wait to hear and see your adventures. Have fun!
Your walk was gorgeous. It was lovely to see all the spring blooms as we have very few here.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

My name is Erika. said...

Lyme park is (as usual) gorgeous, especially with the spring flowers and leaves coming out. Have a fantastic trip to Paris. I hope it is warm enough and you have lots of travel adventures-good ones. Have a wonderful trip and happy rest of the week. Hugs-Erika

Sharon Madson said...

Enjoy Paris! Thanks for a wonderful post. Happy
T day!

Iris Flavia said...

New paths are always a good idea!
Nice walks and weeeee, enjoy your time in Paris!

craftytrog said...

Beautiful photos Chris!
Have a safe journey and a wonderful holiday.
Alison

nwilliams6 said...

Stay safe and take lots of pictures!!!! So fun! Love all the pictures you posted here - such lovely flowers and interesting details. Lovely place. Always fun to see your sweet husband (hand him the camera some time in Paris so we can see you having treats too - lol). Hugz

CJ Kennedy said...

Such a pretty walk. Happy t Day. I look forward to hearing about your trip to Paris. Bon voyage!

Linda Kunsman said...

Beautiful grounds and buildings Chris. Bon voyage a Paris, and happy T day!

Divers and Sundry said...

Paris! I look forward to photos :)

What fun to find a new path.