Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 14 August 2020

Time is passing...

...and I don't know where it's going. Does anyone else find this? 
At the start of Lockdown way back in March we made a list of things we thought needed doing and we began to tackle that list...but somehow there hasn't been time to complete them all and a new list (in my head at the moment) is starting to form!!
Some of the jobs are because we still don't want to go shopping in crowds so for instance, the re-organising of our balcony has been put back, others are because I keep putting off the more daunting ones such as sorting through family photos, although I did start this very enthusiastically, and my wardrobe is about half finished, mainly because I have problems parting with certain items!

It occurred to me when looking at my new un-inked Aall and Create stamps - the words 'clocks ticking' at the top of the clock really did stand out to me!
I used some Craft Box papers and some more A and C stamps onto a stencil cleaning page.
I found the dandelion clock in my time stamps box and put it in the window.
I added some white pen, some feathery ribbon and a TH sticker to finish the page.

I am entering at Art Journal Journey and Alison's Pockets and Tags theme.

Of course it has been very hot this week and I have been a wilting weed, especially on Wednesday. We have been camping outside our front door on the walkway with our portable camping chairs as there has been a slight breeze there. Fortunately today has been a lot cooler.

We went out early yesterday to the charity shop again...and somehow found ourselves back at the outdoor cafe that we enjoyed the other week and enjoyed a walk too!






There will be few more photos on T Stands for Tuesday - I took 300plus photos!

Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

Helen said...

Love your journal page! I am sure you'll get your list completed before too long!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful journal page, and glad you were able to get out for a walk. Lovely photos. Have a great weekend, Valerie

craftytrog said...

Lovely photos and a beautiful page for my theme at AJJ Chris! Strangely, the link is going to my post, not sure what happened there.
Alison xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous page! I love the image on the tag and the grungy vibe - perfect 😀. So lovely to see you enjoying the hot weather out and about in those beautiful gardens too! Happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I can relate to your page. I've been in summer heat slump when it comes to getting much done, and now I am doing a new list in my head too for fall. And where I want to go walk now that I don't need to go to work. Love the quote and the page. Nice tag. Hope it cools off for you Chris. W finally have a cloudy but cooler day. Hugs-Erika

sirkkis said...

Lovely nostalgic page
Happy weekend 🌄

Meggymay said...

I did enjoy reading your post, some of the things you mentioned are very true to me, I feel I am going round in circles these days with no end.
Your page looks fantastic and thank you for linking to Alison's AJJ theme.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx