Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 9 August 2020

Busy doing....

.... well, okay, not nothing, but not very much!
I know we are not having the really hot weather here in the North of England but it's quite warm enough for me!

I've been thinking of cooler days which led me to making this tag for Tag Tuesday where Pinky's topic is 'Christmas'
I used some Ciao Bella paper for the background of the tag and then added the rest in five minutes as part of my Southern gals five minute challenge using a Paper Artsy Squiggle Ink set from way back, a scrap of master board from a while ago and some washi tape.

Here are some of my five minute efforts from last week



  This one day's 5 minutes..
..to which I added another day's 5 minutes

 The above were all in one of my junk journals
This is one that I have now made a journal page from...I'll show you soon!

Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice work, Chris! Love the tag and the 5 minute pieces, well done! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday! Hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

It's certainly been too hot here! I love your 5 minute pieces of art though, they look fabulous.

My name is Erika. said...

Love your tag and your 5 minute art too Chris. You've been having fun playing I think.

kathyinozarks said...

I am loving your art Chris

Kokopelli said...

Love the 5 minute efforts. Need to check that challenge. And your Christmas tag is cute, too. Here we have a heatwave atm, so thoughts of cooler Christmas weather is nice.

Karen said...

What a great challenge to create in 5 minutes ~ Great christmas tag too! Enjoy your week ~

pinky said...

Your tag is just brilliant but 5 minute art, seriously! That is so good!! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday this fortnight.