Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 28 August 2020

Missy and some other 5 minute efforts

 Hi everyone, Time really is passing quickly and fabulous new Crafty Individuals stamps are being released soon! I'll say no more than the fact that they are right up my path!
I have shown you some of my 5 minute art for the Southern Gals challenge.           


Today I will show you more,  my first one is a journal page that I started in 5 minutes
I started by gathering together a selection of possible materials and then set the timer for the five minutes .....this is as far as I got.

As you can see afterwards  I added some colour around the edge of the Dina Wakley face tag with a chinagraph pencil and a piece of knotted twine. I punched out a circle too and added the paint name from one of the paint  chips I got from way back when we started our decorating, and some TH words. 

I am joining in with Alison's 'Pockets and Tags' at Journal Journey

Here are some of my other 5 minutes of art



I challenged myself to doodle as many faces as I could in he five minutes.

I have also been turning my journals upside down to draw faces - I even had time to colour this one.
Here are a few more collages using up my scraps.




I have used my tablet and new blogger for this post and it was slightly easier than using my old computer.
Thanks for looking,Chris
























9 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Your 5 minute art are great creative sides. I like them all very much!
Greetings Elke

My name is Erika. said...

Messy but still fabulous. I love messy to tell you the truth. It's like the inner artist is coming out. Fighting to get out. Not that your pages look like you were fighting to make them. And thanks for joining us at AJJ. You've been a great participant for Alison's challenge this month. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Wow! I don't think I could get anything done in five minutes! I am very slow. Amazing! :)

craftytrog said...

Wonderful pages Chris! I'm loving the 5 minute challenge.
Alison xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I agree with Rita. It would take me longer to find the art supplies I need to make these. I really LOVE the last one. I can almost FEEL the texture. You have done a fabulous job. Glad your new blogger experience is better than some have endured. I'm sticking with Legacy until they force me to change.

nwilliams6 said...

Wow! You can do a lot in 5 minutes. I am so impressed! I have to try this but I know mine will be a total mess. Great faces on all your pages with faces and your doodled faces are AWESOME! GREAT post!!! I feel inspired.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such wonderful drawings and collages! I love how you incorporated the large tag on your first page and your last collage is beautiful, the pretty wading bird reminds me of Morecombe 😁. Take care and happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

R's Rue said...

Stunning.

Meggymay said...

Fabulous pages and art projects Chris. I really liked seeing all the doodle faces.
Thank you also for linking to Alison's theme at AJJ and the inspiration you have shared this month.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx