Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Splash and Splatter!

Hi everyone, it's time for our new challenge at Try It On Tuesday and it's one of my favourite themes - 'Splash and Splatter'. I think my teamies must like it too as they have been splashing and splattering away - see here.


I found a discarded front of a card I started a long while ago, tore off the edges and stuck it into my small journal and added more splashes and a little bit of spattering. I used some of my new Aall and Create Stamps by Janet Klein - a lot of colouring and fussy cutting later I stuck everything onto my page and stamped the sentiment!

As usual the TIOT challenge runs for the next two weeks and we would love to see how you use your ink, paint or those clever splodgy stamps that are around these days!

Thanks for looking, Chris




15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun page Chris, this is really a lovely theme! Hugs, Valerie

Viv said...

A fab page Chris!

My name is Erika. said...

This is fantastic Chris. I love this little lady and her craft supplies. How much fun! Hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous page! I love the splash and splatter background that you created and you framed the page with the ink so beautifully 😀. Such great images to tie into our theme too - perfect! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

kathyinozarks said...

I love this Chris

Mrs.B said...

This is such a fun page Chris and I love the little quote.
Avril xx

craftytrog said...

A wonderful splashy page Chris! xx

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful,fun looking page Chris- love the art supply stamps!

Aimeslee Winans said...

A colorful creative page! xox

Helen said...

LOVE this one Chris! So happy and whimsical!!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

love the innocence of these wee characters, there's one for every occasion. Lovely inky splat background, it's one that would put a smile on any crafter's face.. it has mine. Thanks for sharing Hugs Tracey xx

Iris Flavia said...

Ohhhh, I love this!

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic fun page, and the little cutie looks like she is having loads of fun.
Sorry I am late calling in Chris, stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Marjut said...

Wonderful page!

Fiona said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - yes I've read Five Quarters of the Orange too - re-read all Joanne Harris during first few months of lock down - my favourite apart from Chocolat is still Blackberry Wine - I recommend it if you haven't read it.