Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Summertime!

Hi everyone, it's 'Summertime', yes, even if you are in the Southern hemisphere, because it's our new topic at Try It On Tuesday.
The Design Team know a thing or two about Summer with some fabulous places to go and things to do!

I headed to the garden, where else? I do miss having a garden but with the visits we can take to public gardens my pain is eased!!
I do hope this little girl hasn't been to the park to pick these.
I used some Aall and Create stamps by Janet Klein - I am becoming quite enamoured with them.

I did a little bit of masking to create some hills in the background and quite a lot of fussy cutting was involved!

I hope you can join us at TIOT this time, the challenge runs for two weeks and we'd love to see what you are doing this Summer!

Thanks for looking, Chris 

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun piece, very quirky and cute. have a great day, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

I bought a few myself as those Janet Klein stamps are so much fun. Loving this piece Chris. The garden is a good place in the summer and I can understand you missing having one. But at least you don’t have to weed and do the maintenance. Smile. Hugs Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the summer garden that you created for your little girl to explore - perfect 😀. I like virtually walking and exploring the public gardens with you too! Take care and wishing you a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous card Chris! xxx

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful project Chris, and these stamps are favourites of mine as well. Its good that you can get out to visit the gardens and a bonus that someone else is having to mow the lawns for you to enjoy relaxing and looking when you are walking around them.
Yvonne xx

Helen said...

Oh my gosh Chris! She is just so adorable! LOVE your summery card!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Rita said...

Just made me smile! So odd and cute and colorful. :) I think I like her stamps, too. ;)

Iris Flavia said...

A happy one! :-)

Linda Kunsman said...

Fun and quirky girl- love it!

Joan said...

Love your card Chris, that little girl is so cute and love how you have crested the scene with her

Joan

Marjut said...

This is great fun. Love the little girl.
Have a nice week!

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Chris, love the little garden you created for your quirky girl, such a happy little scene.
Avril xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a cheery card Chris, those little characters have their own unique charm don't they. I'm glad she took to the garden, i'm sure she's just showing her flowers off to the Butterflies hee hee.. Such a lovely space to be in during the Summer time and we are blessed to have so many to visit in the UK in our green and pleasant land. Hope you are keeping well? I see above you have been out and about, lovely to see the deer, my Daughter who now lives in Sweden has them come right up to her door from the forest near by. Stunning creatures..
Hugs Tracey xx