Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 16 July 2020

100...done!


Hi everyone! I have finally completed my 100 Bird mail art.

There always seemed to be something else going on so I have created some collages - here they are in order

1-6

                           7-12
                            13-18
                        19-24
25-30
31-36
 37-42
43-48
                                                   49--54
55-60
It was here  that new !!$$⊙¿** blogger decided that it would start playing games and began deleting images as I tried to number them. It also kept telling me that my Apple would work better if I switched off my blog - so I have had to go between my tablet and phone to make another post which I am going to have to post first so that you can see these in order so please when you have seen these 1-60 go to my previous post!
My photos are on my phone but I can see the whole page only on my tablet!!!
It has taken me 3 hours to make this and I am seriously considering giving up blogging !
Thanks for looking, Chris





                                                 



                                             



9 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Oh I am sorry for the hassle-blogger has really changed it's photos now-such a pain
I think it's worse if you are not working on a desk top computer-that's all I have as we don't use those smart phones.
but I really enjoyed seeing all of your birds art-will you use these to mail out to friends and family? hugs

Helen said...

loving these ones! off to look at the others now!

My name is Erika. said...

Thee are cool Chris. Congrats on completing the challenge! Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful project. New Blogger is sometimes a pain in the ass! ell done on making those wonderful mail art envelopes! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm back and still blown away by the versatility of these. You are incredible and they are simply unbelievable. Great job, dear Chris.

Meggymay said...

Chris this a a fabulous collection of mail art. I hope you find an option that will make it easier for you to blog. I don't like the new blogger and hope that we have the old version available for quite a while.
Yvonne xx

Rita said...

Oh, don't give up! These are great. I especially love all the silly cartoonish birds. I don't know why but they always make me smile...so silly and cute. Sorry Blogger is giving you such grief! I hate when they change things for no apparent reason. Grrr!

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, I loved seeing all 100 of your beautiful Bird mail art! So many different designs and birds, it must have been fun creating them all - amazing 😁. I hope you've had a lovely week! Happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

Iris Flavia said...

Have you considered to switch - if you haven´t to HTML?
I still use a "normal" PC and that and all´s fine.
Love your work, ahhhh, summer!