Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 16 July 2020

Continue here.....

Thanks to new blogger I have made 2 posts to show you my 100 Bird mail art!
I am tired and grumpy and I really didn't expect to spend so long on something that should be straightforward!!

I am back on original blogger so this should be so much quicker!!
61-66
67-72
73-78
79-84
85-90
91-96
97-100
Well, that took all of 20 minutes. It's not because I don't understand what to do - it's just that it was so slow to respond to any request - new blogger doesn't seem to like Apple computers - or at least my old faithful (which isn't really that old)

I hope you like seeing my 100 bird mail envelopes! Who knows some of you may find one in your mail one day!! 
Don't forget to see the first batch you need to see my latest post!

Thank you for listening to my rants. 
For as long as I can use the old format I'll still be here! 

Thanks for looking, Chris

5 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

It's ok to rant away-computer tech stuff is always "upgrading" which causes us using them so many headaches-it's awful.
I love your bird art very much-at first I thought they were postcards but I now I see that they are envelopes-they are really awesome Chris-hugs

Helen said...

I am resisting new blogger for as long as possible! your bird art is fantastic! Love them.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful! New blogger doesn't seem to like any computers! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Until they drag me kicking and screaming, I will continue to use the old blogger. I feel for you Chris. I have already looked at the first 60, but haven't commented there yet. One thing I can say is, you have a TON of stamps. I'm slightly overwhelmed by all the different ones you own. They are all wonderful, but a few stood out for me. Sp g;ad you shared them all at once, dear.

Rita said...

Wow! Now that is persistence! Not only making 100 cute bird envelopes, but beating Blogger! Congrats!! :)