Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 11 August 2023

Visiting the Rainforest

 Hi everyone, my latest expedition for Art Journal Journey and my theme  'Where In The World', was to the rain forest of Amazonia. 

Hubby and I spent a pleasant rainy Sunday afternoon using Stamperia Amazonia papers and leaf stamps alongside a few other bits and pieces.

I had a stencil mop up print on the page so I added some Saltwater Taffy Distress Ink through a random mark stencil.
The rest was made up with mainly images from the papers.Finally I spattered with blue distress'rain'

Hubby took different approach
He was keen to use some napkins he had bought in France (top left and bottom right)He also had bought a Stamperia stencil of a toucan so after painting his pages he added the toucan and painted the beak and eye in black. He also added images from the paper collection and stamped the symbol stamp around the sloth. 

We both enjoyed our afternoon and having missed out a year on Wanderlust we are signing up for next year.

I have had couple of days off so will be catching up with you soon.I have really enjoyed seeing some fabulous places in the World so far!
Thanks for your support.

Thanks for looking, Chris




 

10 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Luv your rainforest collage. Happy Friday.

Much💖love

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun pages. Reminds me of my recent trip to the zoo. Have a great weekend.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful collage, colourful and lovely. Hugs, Valerie

sirkkis said...

Super rich and beautiful pages. Love the colors, too ❤️🌿
P.S. Thanks for the comment, have you checked updated of Chrome? (if you have it)

Helen said...

Gorgeous pages, both of you!!

Cloudia said...

Thank you for adding a beautiful texture to our day. Aloha!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

wonderful these journal pages of yours and your husband, love it with the beautiful birds and wildlife in it.
You are happy to have experienced something and wish you exciting and exciting holidays for next year.
Happy weekend, hug Elke

NatureFootstep said...

you created a wonderful Journal about the rainforest. I have been to rainforests and loved them :)

My name is Erika. said...

I'm so glad to see you both making art together again. It's always fun to see each of your takes. That's one part of doing themed challenges is seeing everyones take on it. You both did a great job with your challenge Chris. hugs-Erika

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Sunday😊
Mine is HERE🇹🇹

Much💖love