Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 6 August 2023

Little things!

 Hi everyone, wherever is the time going? 

I have another journal page for Art Journal Journey where I am hosting this month with my theme 'Where In The World'


Once again I am using a background intended for another challenge that didn't get used.Itis in my large Dylusions journal.

I added some papers that I found by looking through my stash, including the collage with the footprints and the cut out oval with footprints.
The photo is an advertising postcard for a magazine which I mounted on to brown card.
I don't know where the quote is from - it has been stamped out for a while and stored in my quotes tin.

Many of you know that we used to own a static caravan close to the Lake District in the North West of England. The image on the card is of Arnside, somewhere we used to visit regularly. It's a lovely seaside village although the tide here can be very dangerous and it comes in very quickly and has sandbanks where folk can get stranded.
There are lots of cafes and little shops that we used love visiting.  
The quote I used is a reminder to enjoy what you can while you can - something which you know we do, fate can change things so quickly!

We sold our caravan at the end of 2019, not knowing that Covid was about to change all of our lives. As it happened we wouldn't have been able to go there at all much in 2020. 

We've got a few things going on again this week but I will be back soon!
Thanks for looking, Chris    




4 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

I love your beachy theme and I'm counting the days until I can visit the beach in Newport. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

My name is Erika. said...

I've made a couple of beach pages too Chris. But not like your Lancashire life. The background is perfect for the beach. And I wish I was at the beach today too. :) hugs-Erika

Sharon Madson said...

Love this lovely page and the saying on it! Fabulously done!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I have never lived by the sea, or any type of water.
Coffee is on, and stay safe.