Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 24 August 2023

Hello

Hi everyone, I'm pleased to say my arm is slowly getting better, I can now comb my own hair.

The changes to my medication have given me a few ups and downs but the stomach cramps I had to start with are definitely not so often and my blood levels although not brilliant. are certainly not horrendously high either.  Things can only get better!

I have found it easier to sit and cut out and fortunately had just the images I wanted to use for my 'Where In the World' theme at Art Journal Journey


I stamped the white page, some scraps of brown tissue and cream paper with an 'Oriental' text stamp by Kaisercraft, stuck down the pieces of paper randomly and then added the images.

The images were all from a Stamperia image booklet, the word "Hello' in Japanese from the internet. 

I confess to being jealous of Erika who actually visited Japan a few years ago - the photos she showed on her blog were beautiful.

I hope to be catching fully some time soon. 

Thanks for looking,Chris

6 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Wow your Japan journal page is gorgeous.

Much💖love

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am truly impressed with your images from Japan. They are all so beautiful and go so well with your theme at AJJ, too.

I am also glad to read you are starting to feel a bit better. Being able to comb your hair is a big accomplishment. Hope they get your meds figured out very soon.

Rita said...

I'm glad your arm is getting better!
Pretty page! :)

My name is Erika. said...

Hurrah for the arm improvement. That is good news that you can now comb your hair. It must be tough not to be able to do simple tasks we are all so used to doing. And what a lovely page today. I love all those images you used. They work together so well. And thanks for mentioning my name with Japan. I really wish I could go back again,; maybe some day. The last trip was a wonderful perk of my job, and this time I would have to pay-smile. I hope you have a great start to your weekend. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Lovely pages you created. Looks like a travel brochure for Japan

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Wonderful japan page!
keep getting better!Hug Elke