Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 14 August 2023

Feeling colder!

HI everyone, for my latest page for my 'Where In the World' theme at Art Journal Journey I have used more Stamperia papers, this time from 'Arctic Antarctic'.

I made a icy looking background with distress inks, spritzing and stencilling and added some washi tape strips top and bottom.I tore and cut up some pages to create the page.I also cut out some circles from the leftover pieces of the paper.

The Arctic is not somewhere I would like to visit despite loving to watch TV programmes about these snowy, icy areas.

I've been out a lot over the past three days so I am on catch up again.

Thanks for looking, Chris


4 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

wonderful journal page!!!
Hug Elke

My name is Erika. said...

Great page. I love the "bubbles"/blue circles you added Chris. This page feels chilly, but on a warm day isn't such a bad thing. Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous, love the blue colours. Hugs, Valerie

craftytrog said...

Such a beautiful page Chris! x