Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 5 April 2023

Hello Spring

 Hi everyone, I really do hope that this title rings true, I am so ready for some Spring sunshine! We have a new theme at Try It On Tuesday - 'Hello Spring' 

The Design Team are ready for Spring too, please take look here!

I started my journal page with some spritzed green inks, I added some leaves with paint through a stencil then added some torn up scraps of leafy napkin tissue. The Carabelle Studio, Birgit Koopsen Tulips were stamped, coloured with Promarkers and cut out.
The quote is from a Paper Artsy by Alison Bomber, mounted onto yellow and green paper.

I hope you will welcome Spring with our 'Hello Spring' theme this time at TIOT. I look forward to seeing what you create.

Thanks for looking, Chris 

Update - I have no idea why this didn't schedule but couldn't do anything about it until we got back from Paris, which unfortunately, thanks to Avanti West Coast was a lot later than we intended being home. We had a little lie in this morning!


10 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful journal page Chris - fab inky background and beautiful tulips - loos really spring like!
Pauline xx

CJ Kennedy said...

It was grey and dreary today so your bright tulips are a welcome sight.

My name is Erika. said...

Glad you were finally able to get this post up. I am loving those tulips. CJ's in the same general weather area as me much of the time, and I agree with her, those tulips on the green background are a welcome thing to see. hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

A fantastic page Chris, those background shades of green and leaves look super with your beautiful tulips.
Yvonne xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful.

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous page Chris, the tulips look stunning against the greens of the background.
Avril xx

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This very much oozes Spring Chris, wonderful fresh green textured background with it's stamp and layered flowers. The quote is fabulous words of beauty for every spring morning.
Happy creative Easter Hugs TRacey x

craftytrog said...

A beautiful page Chris, those tulips are gorgeous.
Happy Easter!
Alison x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful Spring page! Loving all the elements on your page, especially the pretty flowers and quote 😊. Glad you got home ok and I hope you enjoyed your travels to Paris! Take care and happy April! Hugs, Jo x