Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 21 April 2023

More Junk Journal

 Hi everyone, I have some more pages from my Texture Junk Journal.

They are for Bleubeard and Elizabeth's Art Journal Journey theme 'Recycle, Reuse, Repurpose'


Both of these pages have die cuts that I made from instant coffee boxes (you know - the ones that have sachets of flavoured coffee)
The page for the top one is from an old book and also has some offcuts from other projects.
The bottom one is on a rescued piece of sketch pad and has some mop up ink, parts of an old calculator page, a small piece of Gelli print and a bird cut from an old book.

We seem to have a series of appointments coming up so hoping to get some visits to blogs in soon.

Thanks for looking, Chris






8 comments:

Rita said...

Cute pages.
Hope all your appointments go well. :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely pages. Love how you made the die cuts! Hugs, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

My favorite is the page with the bird.

Cloudia said...

You create beauty! Thank you for sharing it

My name is Erika. said...

These pages in your junk journal are amazing Chris. You have some fantastic "junk". Smile. Have a great start to your weekend. hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

I love your pages (but must admit, I´ve never heard of instant coffee boxes!).
Have a great day x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love how you used the coffee boxes with your die cuts. That is an absolutely AWESOME die. I also love how everything is recycled. Thank you beyond belief for these wonderful pages you shared with Art Journal Journey using Bleubeard's and my theme.

NatureFootstep said...

lol, you have some nice diecuts to use for your work. Looks so great and beautiful in your design. :)