Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 13 April 2023

Recycling memories.

 Hi everyone. I have another page for Elizabeth's Art Journal Journey theme 'Recycle, Reuse, Repurpose'.

I made this page in our hotel room - I bought some Tim Holtz crayons and wanted to try them out. I just scribbled them onto the page and used a water brush and added some stamping using part of a new stamp.

All of the scraps were in my little pink container.


You can tell the size of the case from the standard size pens - the inks are minis, the little tin contains die cuts and little scraps
The back (behind the pens) usually has my travel journal in too.

                           ------------

There's a scrap of journal fodder I made with corrugated card, paper and some washi tape. I also used part of a cupholder from one our favourite places to eat at St Pancras(saved from December), a leafy scrap from a flyer, Mowana was on a cheese triangle we had when we made ourselves a ham and cheese baguette one year and I think the robin may have been from a die cut bag.

The page is from a bargain price Dylusions Journal I bought at Version Scrap.

I've got a couple of busy days coming up but hope to see you soon.

Thanks for looking, Chris

If you want to find out what happened on the first few days of our trip you can read it in my Calendar Journal here

3 comments:

Rita said...

I love your very compact kit for playing while you are traveling. :)

My name is Erika. said...

Travel art is always a good adventure in using minimum supplies. But you couldn't tell by this page Chris. I came out great.I love all the images you chose, including the hula girl and the bird. This is fun. Have a great end to your week. hugs-Erika

Neet said...

You and Sarah are champions at doing this kind of thing and having teeny weeny books and journals and things to carry them allin. I love this little case of yours. At first I thought it was like mine but realise mine is much larger. Well done on getting so much in this lovely folder and making this lovely collage for Elizabeth at AJJ.
Hugs, Neet xx