Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 15 November 2022

Traditional Christmas at Try It on Tuesday

 Hi everyone, it's not too early for Christmas now (although I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet)

Here at Try It On Tuesday, we are all ready for a 'Traditional Christmas' - take a look here at what my Teamies have been making.

My tag started like this, I made it a while ago, you may have seen it before.

I cut a paper tag from Tartan patterened paper to fit and show the gold border and tore a hole in it
I added some starry 'snow' behind it at the bottom and cut a reindeer from some designer paper. The tiny tag came from a press out shape book.
I will use this to make a Christmas card later in the month

I hope you can join us at TIOT this time. There are a few rules and guidelines for you to follow - please take a look here

I'm joining in at..

Country View challenges for their 'Tags' theme

Tag Tuesday - Add A Saying/Quote - mine is from one of my favourite Christmas songs - White Christmas

Thanks for looking, Chris

15 comments:

Marjut said...

Beautiful!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, Chris, and thanks for linking to Tag Tuesday, too, much appreciated! Have a happy Tuesday, hugs, Valerie

Sarah Brennan said...

That's fab Chris. xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a gorgeous tag! I love the gold flourishes and the reindeer is so beautiful against the amazing background that you created - perfect 😊. Such wonderful inspiration and thanks so much for joining our Tags Only challenge at Country View Challenges! Hugs Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

I love your tag Chris. It's like you have 3 tags in one, and they all work together so well. That deer/stag is quite a handsome guy. And I love the quote also. Hugs-Erika

Cloudia said...

Those are really quite beautiful and fresh looking!

Rita said...

Very pretty. Love the colors. :)

Joan said...

Fab tag Chris, great background and I love the reindeer


Joan

Meggymay said...

This is a fantastic tag Chris and will make a great card as well. I love the tartan trim and the deer image you used.
Yvonne xx

WendyK said...

Beautiful tag , love the tree with the embossing. Thank you for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.

Jane said...

Such a beautiful festive tag. Thanks for joining our Tags challenge over at Country View xx

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous tag Chris, love all the layers and the stag looks magnificent with his gold highlights.
Avril xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab tag! Thanks for joining us over at Country View Challenges ! Corrie x

Michele said...

so beautiful! thanks for linking to tag Tuesday! xo

pinky said...

Wow Chris your tag is absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for taking time to share with us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky