Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Sparkle and Shine at Try It On Tuesday

 Hi everyone, we are racing fast towards Christmas now and at Try It On Tuesday we are thinking about things that 'Sparkle and Shine'. You will see here how the Design Team are thinking.

I have made card using one of my Paper Artsy stamps designed by Jo Firth Young



I coloured it with some sparkly gold and silver pens and added a few more dots and mounted it on Gold card.

This is my third post today - please take a look through my blog.

As usual TIOT's theme runs for two weeks - we'd love to see what you make to 'Sparkle and Shine'

Thanks for looking, Chris




8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous piece for sparkle and shine! Hugs, valerie

My name is Erika. said...

You did catch the sparkle in your photo Chris. It is hard to get that. This card is a beauty, and I love seeing your range of art styles. Hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

You captured the sparkle in your card perfectly. So pretty

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, you created so much sparkle and shine on your card! The stamped design is beautiful - love it 😊. Happy November! Hugs Jo x

Rita said...

Oh, how pretty! Can't go wrong with some gold--ahhh! :)

Meggymay said...

A beautiful elegant card Chris, I love the sparkle and shine you created.
Yvonne xx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Chris, this image looks so rich with the gold and sparkle, a great photo too, sparkle is something I struggle to capture on photos.
Avril xx

Joan said...

Thats a lot of sparkle ! lovely card Chris

Joan