Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 11 November 2022

Do You take Milk?

 Hi everyone, I'm still here, battling with my new meds but today there has been a slight improvement so I'm crossing my fingers!

There's still some foods I can't tolerate - I won't provide details!

I've been out with friends this week and finished a journal page so all's well!

I had a little play with some old Cosmic Shimmer paints and some pigment powder and made a few backgrounds while I wasn't feeling so good

I have some stamped images too, so here you see a combination of those two elements along with some collages scraps and some washi tape.

The words were printed out on my Dymo label maker and I added some spatter using a water brush and a watercolour crayon

It is my latest entry for Bleubeard and Elizabeth's theme at Art Journal Journey - Collage Fodder, Food and Drink or Both

A man has been today to improve our internet connection so I hope to do more visiting this evening.

Thanks for looking, Chris

10 comments:

Rita said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.
Pretty pages. :)

Cloudia said...

Sure! Hope you feel wonderful very soon!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am sorry to read you are having trouble with your new meds. I hope all works out soon. I love the milk stamps you chose. I also love how you used so much collage fodder, too. Even your background is fabulous. Thanks for sharing this great entry with us at AJJ using Bleubeard's and my themes.

Valerie-Jael said...

I know what you mean about the meds. When I was in hospital they changed a lot of meds and gave me new ones on top of that, and I am still battling with them.... Fun journal page, love the colours! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I like this page with the cartons Chris. So sorry to hear the meds are causing issues, but hopefully (fingers crossed from me too) things will adjust. Sometimes it seems that med changes can make things far from better, but you have to hope the doctors know what they are doing. Have a lovely weekend Chris. hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

A beautiful page Chris!
Sorry to hear you are struggling with your new meds. I am grateful daily for all the dairy alternatives available now. I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs,
Alison

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A beautiful fabulous journal. The colors are perfectly matched. Happy Sunday, hug Elke

CJ Kennedy said...

Love the color. And yes, I do take milk in my tea. Well, half n half. I hope your Internet is fixed.

Neet said...

Sorry you are having health problems Chris, hope they start to improve.
What a lovely page - you do some amazing journal pages and this ranks high for me. Love it.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sharon Fritchman said...

I hope that you are feeling better with your new meds. I am so sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with them. And I love your gorgeous art journal page. (Milk really remind me of my childhood.) Hope you are improving soon. Hugs, Sharon