Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 26 February 2022

Out of Order!

Hi everyone, I have been using stamps roughly in the order I first bought a stamp from a particular company. This time I am showing a page using some stamps I could hardly wait to use.

They are new Aall and Create Stamps designed Bipasha.


 I used a page already in my large square journal, gesso, spritzed ink with a few drips.

I added some Distress Oxide ink through a hexagon stencil by Aall and Create. The flowers were stamped onto the page which I smudged as I removed the block so stamping and fussy cutting is starring here.

The words are stamped randomly and the flowers are two stamped images cut up with the little wren balancing on the top.

The word 'Nature' is by Tracy Evans.

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth at Art Journal Journey for the 'What's Your Style?'theme.

Thanks for looking, Chris

9 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful Journal Chris. Hugs Rita xx

My name is Erika. said...

This is gorgeous Chris. I love the colors you chose and those new AALL & Create stamps. Its a beautiful bouquet. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend. hugs-Erika

kathyinozarks said...

This is such a lovely page Chris. Those stamps are awesome happy weekend Kathy

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can see where you would be in love with these stamps, chris, knowing how much you love flowers and gardens. These are beautifully colored and I was laughing because even an experienced stamper like yourself has accidents on occasion. It makes me feel almost human when I read that (grin). Such a great background, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Bleubeard's and my theme.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous journal page, love the colours and the stamps used!
Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

craftytrog said...

Lovely page Chris!
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Alison

Meggymay said...

An awesome page, I was so tempted with these stamps but resisted. not sure how it will be when Tracey's new ones are shown on the Craft channel today.
Have a good week.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

I'll be glad when the nature in my surroundings looks a bit more like your art ;) I find you image a hope for spring :)

Rita said...

Such a pretty floral stamp! Looks quite large, too. Made a lovely page. I can see why you didn't want to wait. :)