Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 24 February 2022

Stamping when I shouldn't!!!

Hi everyone, this weeks Wanderlust class by Jeanne Oliver required some sketching but I just wanted to make a quick page so I have used stamps.

One image, the flower is a favourite and you will have seen it in several of my makes. It is from a set by Visible Images and I used some more from that set and couple of others.

There are things in this collage that mean something to me - a wrapper from an Italian chocolate, a map of Paris, an old piece of my Mum's wallpaper, a wrapper from some croissants...


I'm also entering at 

Thanks for looking, Chris




8 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Beautiful Chris

CJ Kennedy said...

Lovely page with such delicious texture

My name is Erika. said...

I like this Chris. It has some fantastic texture, and I like how you used some meaningful items. They make this page more interesting. Nice flower too. And it's perfect for AJJ too. Hope your week is going well Chris.hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

Fabulous textures and I love the flower Chris!
Have a lovely weekend,
Alison

Divers and Sundry said...

You do such a great job with texture!

Rita said...

Beautiful Page Chris. I had a Lovely Day Journaling with Annie and Astrid. Great Fun too. Hugs Rita xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an amazing amount of texture you gave us in this wonderful journal page. It's nice to read how many of the items you used on this page held special meaning to you. It's a really great entry for Bleubeard's and my theme at Art Journal Journey, too, dear friend.

Meggymay said...

A really fantastic and interesting page Chris, of course it wouldn't seem your style if you hadn't managed to include a stamped detail.
Yvonne xx