Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 6 September 2020

Texture and a Tag

Hi everyone, I've had a busy day and I wanted to get this posted today.

I have made a journal page for Jo's 'Texture' theme at Art Journal Journey, using one of my new stamp sets.
 Lots of stencilling and stamping in the background including some crackle paste which I just can't make show up...even when I do this...

I also have a tag for Tag Tuesday where Michele's theme is 'Ladybirds'
I used one of the fabulous new texture papers from Crafty Individuals.
I also used some digital images from TandiArt and the words are from a book that I like to use.
Best of all, I didn't even have to try and find a ladybird stamp as this arrived unexpectedly through the post from Craft Stamper which is never to be printed again and will be missed greatly by many others too!

Thanks for looking, Chris

10 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

This is a fun tag (what a silly ladybug image!) and a cool page Chris. I love the lady in the arch. The gears makes some good texture too. Thanks for sharing with Jo's challenge and AJJ. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can actually see the texture, but not the crackle in your amazing journal page. You put a LOT of work and time into that page, I can tell. This turned out great. I like how you positioned the woman between the arches. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Art Journal Journey.

Your tag is lovely. I really like the colors. Quite creative and an amazing stamp that I'm sure you will treasure, too.

Michele said...

two gorgeous creations -- both full of rich images with strong design. thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful pages, you created such wonderful texture! I love all the detail and stamping - gorgeous 😁. I bet the crackle paste looks fab, I never have much luck getting it to work ...lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AJJ! Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous page Chris, and I absolutely love your cute ladybird tag! xx

nwilliams6 said...

Chris, your journaling page is sooo cool. I love the image of the girl in the archway and the freedom words. Such a great background as well. Beautiful details and colors. I need to do more in my backgrounds for sure. Your tag is fun. Love the ladybug/bird image - so bright and cheerful and perfect with your words. Wonderful stuff here! Hugz

WendyK said...

Gorgeous tag and journal page. Thank you fore sharing with us for my theme on Tag Tuesday

Rita said...

One so pretty and delicate and one so cute and smiley! :)

Mae Travels said...

That is a very nice lady bird!

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Meggymay said...

I love the tag and the page you created Chris. I have yet to ink up my stamps like the ones you used on the journal page. , your the lady looks beautiful.
Yvonne xx