Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 13 September 2020

A Stitch in Time for The Artistic Stamper

Hi everyone, I have one more make for this month's 'A Stitch In Time' theme at The Artistic Stamper.

I used Debs Smith's Big Flowers and Quotes set

I started by stamping it onto a square of hessian like fabric.

I had to enlist hubby's help for some of my photos 
Next came the start of my Mug Rug - Using a variety of different greens


It's best to keep your fingers out of the way when needle-felting!
I used a gold thread which was quite difficult to sew but worth it for the shimmery effect!

It has been a pleasure to be at The Artistic Stamper and to practice my stitching once again.

For more details and pics visit The Artistic Stamper Blog

Thanks for looking, Chris


4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

That's a fantastic way to use a stamp.I never thought of stamping for needle felting or embroidery or any of those hand worked crafts. Brilliant Chris. Hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

Beautiful!!! xx

Rita said...

How pretty! Glad the hubby could help get these shots. :)

Meggymay said...

A fabulous project Chris , it looks like you enjoyed this technique.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx