Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 7 June 2020

Recreation time!

Hi everyone! After yesterday's rain the sun has come out again this afternoon! We have a full fridge again and I have had some crafting time as well as some time for reading!

I have made a tag using a couple of cute stamps designed by Janet Klein! I have loved her little characters for a while and now I have some of her Aall and Create stamps.


I made a background using matching stencil and stamp, also by Aall and Create.I used the stencil twice, once by putting Ripe Persimmon DI ink on the stencil and spritzing and pressing onto the tag, then by putting ink through the stencil with a sponge. I then used the stamp and Turquoise ink. I also added some music with a stamp by Indigoblu. I stamped the little girl onto white card then stamped the legs again and drew to extend their length. I coloured with watercolour pencils and a water brush and helped her to dance by letting her kick her leg up! 
The flowers from another set were stamped and coloured and I added some ground with a watercolours pencil. 
The words are from a TH book.

I am entering at Simon Says stamp Monday - Make Your Own Background
and
 Tag Tuesday - Dance, Dancers, Dancing - Michelle's choice this time

Stamping Sensations - Make it Colourful

Thanks for looking, Chris
  

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

She's a cute dancer Chris. and super tag! I like these stamps also but I don't have any-yet. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

brenda said...

A very colourful creation with a real fun image, many thanks for joining in with our June theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an adorable little dancer. I so enjoyed this tag and darling little girl.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun tag! The little girl is so adorable 😁. Take care and wishing you a lovely new week! Hugs, Jo x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely tag, love this image.

Meggymay said...

I love these cute images Chris, I don't know how long O can resist a few popping into a shopping basket.
Its a fantastic tag.
Yvonne xx

Rita said...

They are such funny little characters.
Nothing better than a full frig these days. ;)

Lynne K said...

Those Aall & Create characters are so cute, aren't they?! She looks perfectly at home in the garden you've created for her. Gorgeous tag, with a great background. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Michele said...

this is adorable. i love her flower eye. thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x