Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Make a Scene....

Please! We hope you do 'Create A Scene' as it is our new topic at Try It On Tuesday! 
So many places to see from our Design Team!

I have gone to the woods at night time...and my favourite little inquisitive rabbit is there..
 ..as you can see it is a magical wood - it was quite a dark night until the fairies threw an empty dandelion clock up there. They are now busy throwing balls of light onto it!
 The background is a combination of Brusho colours.
 I used the tree in two halves to frame the scene.A little bit of overstamping was needed. 
The fronds on the Seahorse made lovely little bushes!

Now I needed some woodland floor. 
 I remembered using the wolf's back as grass before and although I had some small mushrooms I thought they were too big -instead I stamped up part of the leaves on this branch.


Then I had to set to and do some colouring with a silver pen, fussy cutting and spattering some silver paint!

I hope you will take us with you for this challenge.
As usual the TIOT challenge runs for two weeks. There are a few Rules and Guidelines here!

I am entering this card at



Thanks for looking, Chris


14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great scene you created, love the background.

Cath Wilson said...

Wonderful, Chris. Love the background but best of all I love your 'stamping outside the box', lol. What a great way to use parts of stamps. Absolutely ingenious! It worked perfectly and your scene is a delight.
Cath x

Helen said...

Absolutely stunning Chris! Love the magic of your woodland scene!!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

My name is Erika. said...

This page is so magical Chris. I just love that tree on the left. That is a really cool image. We can all use some magic right now for sure. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

A fantastic and magical scene Chris. I love the silhouette images and the background you used.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, such a beautiful night time scene - I love it! The woodland fairy glade is delightful and the little bushes made with the seahorse stamp are amazing 😀. The gorgeous Brusho background would have made a wonderful ocean background for that seahorse too! Wishing you a wonderful week! Take care! Hugs Jo x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wonderful Lavinia scene and nice Brusho bg, Chris! XOX

Kathleen said...

A really lovely background and colours with some super images. Thank you for joining our 'Favourite Stamps' challenge at Penny Black and More.

Kath x

brenda said...

Totally magical Chris and even before I read your post I had decided it was a nigh time scene so clearly you captured that atmosphere, many thanks for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' and joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Mrs.B said...

I love the little fairy scene you created, love the background looks very magical. I enjoyed reading how you created the scene, very creative using the seahorse and fox and they work so well.
Avril xx

Leanne Harris said...

A beautiful scene with lots of really lovely stamps. Love your inky background too. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

Words and Pictures said...

An utterly magical scene - those stamps are just gorgeous with the intricate tracery of the tree branches and the tiny fungi, and that fabulous hare. Gorgeous inky background too, of course. A fairytale treat.
Alison x

Gerrina said...

So beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Joan said...

Fab scene Chris, love how you used your stamps in such a different ways.
Quite envy your lovely walks, we don't have a car now so other than the odd wander down to the post box I haven;t been anywhere since the beginning of March.

Joan