Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 30 December 2022

Enjoy the little things

Hi everyone, this will be my final visit to Art Journal Journey this year. Thanks to Jo for the inspiration and a lovely theme for this time of year!

Here is my page for 'Snowy Winter'

This page took so long to do - just not feeling up to much at all for a while so it just sat on my desk. 

The background was just smudgy water colour with a bit of added mica! 

The snowflakes are old peel offs that turned up in a box of Christmas bits and pieces.

The cute puppy and holly are Aall and Create stamps by Bipasha.

The quote is echoing just what I have been doing, and is a stamp I have had for a while.

Thanks for looking, Chris   


6 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Love your page Chris Happy new Year to you and your family hugs from the lake
Kathy

My name is Erika. said...

That is a cute puppy, and those shiny snowflakes are great. This is a lovely page Chris, even if it took a while to finish, it was worth the wait. I hope 2022 ends well for you, and I hope you have a wonderful start to 2023. Happy New Year. hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such an adorable page! The puppy is so cute peering at us from that snowy page, loving the sparkly snowflakes 😊. Thanks so much for joining me at AJJ, it's been a pleasure seeing all your inspirational pages this month. Take care and wishing you and your hubby a very Happy New Year! Hugs Jo x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was actually impressed with the background. It's one you won't ever be able to completely reproduce again. Those snowflakes came in handy. Sometimes we find things we forgot we had! That's a cute dog and well colored image, too. Your sentiment is right on, too. It's a fabulous entry for Jo's theme at AJJ, dear friend. Have a safe, healthy, joyous new year and 2023!

CJ Kennedy said...

Cute page. Hope you feel better soon. Wishing you a Creative New Year

Divers and Sundry said...

The little things make it, don't they! I hope you're feeling better...