Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 23 December 2022

That's the way it is....

Hi everyone, I have finally completed another journal page - it has been on my desk for a week now - my mojo upped and left and is still surely hiding behind a door somewhere! I have been out with hubby 'shopping' and having coffees - in other words I haven't been coming back with much of any use! I try to make lists before we go out but if it's not on the list or I don't see the items straight away I don't get them ..which leads to another trip somewhere else. Hopefully all will be well soon! 

Apologies to all those thinking I have given up on looking at your blogs - I am looking, but not having much success with commenting.

Here is my journal page - I am joining in at Art Journal Journey and Jo's 'Snowy Winter' theme.

I used up some paint on a page to which I added some music paper and a small piece of designer paper. I cut a 'snowflake out of music paper and stamped some berries. The face stamp is a Dina Wakley one and the quote is from a Lindsay Mason set. 

I have a couple more cheerful pages almost complete too so hopefully I'll get them posted soon.

Thanks for looking, Chris






10 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Wonderful journal!!!
Happy christmas,hugs Elke

Rita said...

She is about how I've been feeling lately myself--lol!
Merry Christmas!

Helen said...

I love that quote - mostly I just sit, which is why I've not done any crafting for ages!! Hope you both have a fabulous Christmas xx

Cloudia said...

Solstice time is a time of rest and reinvention and recovery

Valerie-Jael said...

I know how you feel. I'm at the just sit phase right now. Merry Christmas, hugs, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Lovely journal page. Merry Christmas to you and Hubby

Divers and Sundry said...

Happy Christmas Eve!

Empire of the Cat said...

A lot of sitting is happening here too lol. Love your snowflake page, happy Christmas!

My name is Erika. said...

This is a great page Chris. I love the papers you chose. And I get the quote too. Sometimes I just too. Merry Christmas to you. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love your homemade snowflake and your sentiment. It is a fun entry for Jo's tme at AJJ, dear Chris.