Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 17 December 2022

Christmas Rush

 Hi everyone, I finally have had time to finish this page - all I had to do was find the gel medium!!!

We have been out a lot this week celebrating birthdays and in between I have been trying to make Christmas cards. I really wish I had made them all before we went to Paris as it took me some time to get back to 'normal' and now it's all such a rush - I am going to have to rely on E-cards this year all together I fear! 

Things have got a little out of hand in my craft room - it's not a nice place to be at the moment!

This is the page.


The background was made with some green and blue mica powder.
I stamped the Tim Holtz tree and then - with the Gel medium added this corner of a napkin.I added some gold paint to join the two.
I stamped lots of gold snowflakes and added the Stamperia words.

I am joining in at Art Journal Journey and Jo's 'Snowy Winter' theme

Thanks for looking, Chris.


10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful journal page. I've been sending E-cards for several years now as making cards just got too much! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

craftytrog said...

A beautiful winter scene Chris!
With the increasing cost of postage and all the postal strikes, I think I'll switch to ecards next year.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Alison x

Cloudia said...

What a beautiful card!

Divers and Sundry said...

What a peaceful wintry scene!

My name is Erika. said...

I know the feeling after a trip. And about the messy craft room. Mine is a disaster right now! I do love this deer and this fun page for Jo's challenge.I would never have guessed you used a napkin for the dee. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend Chris. hugs-Erika

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I love this Journalpage!!!! very nice!!!
Have a wonderful advent!
Hugs Elke

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning I love your journal page Chris sometimes time just gets away from us I love e cards too there are some really nice ones available I always loved Jacquie Lawson's ecards she designs them herself
Merry Christmas

CJ Kennedy said...

A very pretty page though I'll be happy to let it snow over someone else's house.

NatureFootstep said...

I love your deer art :) Wish I had been there.

Let's Art Journal said...

This is such a beautiful page! I enjoyed finding out how it came together and that deer is adorable - love it 😊. Thanks so much for the inspiration over at AJJ and wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Hugs Jo x