Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 18 July 2022

Travelling door and photos

Hi everyone, I'm back from my Paris trip. I had a lovely time with my Granddaughter but the journey back was quite stressful and I have taken time at the weekend to recover and spend time with my hubby!

I have always had a fascination for old style caravans.
The caravan door and the bundle came from a notebook I bought some time ago in Paris. 
The other bits and pieces came from my scrap boxes. The large diamonds on the background were to mop up some ink on a stencil the rest was added stamping.
I am joining in again at Art Journal Journey and Wendy's 'Doors and/or Arches.

We managed to get around Paris quite well but as it was so hot some things were left for another time.

I will be putting more photos on my T Stands For Tuesday post but here are some of the photos.


The view from Sacre Coeur.
Would loved to have eaten here but we just weren't hungry - it was mid-afternoon!
Jardins du Palais Royale

See you later, thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

Gerrina said...

Love your page! It says travel in such a soft-nice way!
Hope we have dry weather in September when we have our holiday... Hugs, Gerrina

Helen said...

glad you're back safely and hope to see some more photos soon.

CJ Kennedy said...

Wouldn't it be fun to travel in an old caravan like that? Lovely photos. I'm looking forward to more in your T Day post. We've been hearing on the news how hot it's getting across Europe and how some countries are experiencing wild fires. Take care and stay cool.

My name is Erika. said...

I would love an old caravan like the one on your page Chris. If I could add heat, hot water and electricity it would make a great art studio out in my garden. It's a great page and perfect for Wendy's challenge. And I hope you had a super time with your granddaughter in Paris. I imagine it was different from traveling with your husband, but still wonderful. I traveled a few times with my grandmother when I was young and they were and are still very special. happy new week. Hugs-Erika

WendyK said...

Another fabulous page Chris, and your Paris trip looks wonderful. Gosh I haven't been there for years, must get my passport renewed.I don't want an old style caravan though. Hugs Wendy.

Divers and Sundry said...

I like the caravan :) I see them in those British mysteries but never in real life. Thanks for the photos. It really is like a vicarious vacation :)

Meggymay said...

I love how you used the old style caravan for this page Chris.
The Paris photos looked super as well you must have stored many memories from this trip with your grand daughter.
Yvonne xx