Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 10 July 2022

The Doors....

 Hi everyone, in an effort to slow down bit I did some doodling. I'm hoping it's suitable for Wendy's 'Doors and/or Arches' theme at Art Journal Journey.

Here is how I started - I painted rough outlines with
my Sennelier water colour paints then added details with a black uniball pen

I think by now that you know I love a good arch or doorway - here are some from my many photos!





I am trying not to rush around too much as it gets warmer here but I have a lot to do before Tuesday!
  
Thanks for looking. Chris

11 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Your doors are wonderful with all the little details. Makes you want to open the door to see what's behind

My name is Erika. said...

I really like your doodling doors Chris, and I think they make a great journal page. Like you, I love all the different types of doors and arches. And you even have doors and arches on your page. Hope Paris is lovely. hugs-Erika

nwilliams6 said...

Great doors you doodled, Chris. Your pictures are beautiful too. Your world is so full of beauty! Hugz

Divers and Sundry said...

I wish house doors were this interesting these days :) You show some nice doorways.

Rita said...

Lovely little painted doors...and lovely real big doors. :)

Meggymay said...

A wonderful selection of doors Chris, if I had to choose, the one on the top right would have me opening it. I loved your selection of photos as well.
Yvonne xx

craftytrog said...

Beautiful little watercolour doors Chris! xx

WendyK said...

Love your doodled doors, great idea. Hugs Wendy

Mae Travels said...

Both the sketches and the photos are very beautiful. I enjoyed seeing things through your artistic eyes.

best...mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Helen said...

love the doors - the real ones, but particularly your painted ones!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not sure how I missed this and not sure you will see it, but I love, love, love, love the doors you have created. Your doodles are incredible and perfect for Wendy's theme at AJJ.