Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 31 July 2022

One last door!

Hi everyone! I'm having a few ups and downs at the moment. I have days when it gets on top of me and others when I have a good clear out! I'm sure you know the kind of thing.

This should have been posted yesterday or even this morning, but I felt the need to empty cupboards totally and sort things!!


 I used a stencil to create little garden for this couple who have moved into their first house together. The house is a little shabby but they are renting and have permission to decorate. 

I used some faux stitching lines to highlight the words.

I'm joining in for one last time this month with Wendy's 'Doors and/or Arches' at Art Journal Journey and would like to say how much I enjoyed this theme. Thank You Wendy for being a great host. 

Thanks for looking, Chris


6 comments:

WendyK said...

Lov

WendyK said...

Sorry hit the wrong button. Lovely page Chris, thank you for your support for my theme. Hugs Wendy

CJ Kennedy said...

So pretty. Looks like the couple's first door. Btw, I use cleaning and organizing as a procrastination technique 😉

My name is Erika. said...

I like this couple in their little garden with the door Chris. That is a really nice door. And I like the lightness of the garden. I’m glad you got your cupboards cleaned but also had a chance to join in one more page for Wendy’s challenge also. Hugs Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

A tad late with this comment, but I think this is very clever and well done. I like how you made the door fit the story, too. Thanks for this final entry at AJJ using Wendy's theme.

Neet said...

Such a delightful page for your journal and the theme at AJJ.
Hope you shake off the doldrums, you are such a happy person.
Hugs, Neet xx