Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 25 July 2022

ICADs - catch up time!

 Hi there! Just popping in with these before a busy few days! There are  two weeks to show as I was away in Paris then another heatwave hit and I totally forgot to post either!

I have added them to Instagram #dyicad2022

Week 6

I managed to use a paint sample and a circle cut from an old gelli print here.
Gold paper is from some sweets we had in Italy ...years ago
More gelli print and some sputtered under paper




I was surprised that the washi tape gold showed up here - I couldn't see it in the light I had!

Week 7
These are my favourites so far. I used up some larger scraps onto water coloured backgrounds along with the usual washi tape and garden book illustrations.







My next ICAD post will probably in August.

Thanks for looking, Chris

8 comments:

Divers and Sundry said...

I love collage and especially like that first one.

PatriciaCClark said...

Love your free-flowing collage cards. I can get lost in the delicate patterns and textures.

Dianne said...

Beautiful index cards, love your collages!

Helen said...

well worth waiting for, they are all gorgeous and go so well together

Linda Kunsman said...

These are all so lovely Chris- and I love the botanicals!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

STILL love that you are using florals in each of your cards. They are beautiful and each very different, even though you have the same theme each day.

CJ Kennedy said...

Lovely ICADs. They remind me of walking through the botanical garden.

My name is Erika. said...

These are fabulous Chris. I like the black and white flowers against the colored and printed paper backgrounds. Hugs-Erika