Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 1 July 2022

Doors at Art Journal Journey

Hi everyone, its time for a new theme at Art Journal Journey. Wendy is our host and she has chosen 'Doors and Arches' as her theme.

Thanks to Mia for hosting last month.  

I used stamps designed by Bipasha for Aall and Create.


I coloured the images using Staedler Fineliners and then used a waterbrush to lighten and spread the colour a little.

We are on our way home from our holiday so I won't see much of other blogs until tomorrow!

I may have taken a few photos of our outings in North Yorkshire! 

I do hope you can join us this month.

 Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a quirky door. I really like it. It's quite fun to see how doors can degrade over time when not taken care of. I think this is a superb first entry for Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey.

WendyK said...

Wonderful door and page Chris, love the composition and colours. Hugs Wendy.

My name is Erika. said...

Fun door Chris. I like the whole look to this "slightly" wacky,"slightly worn images. Happy July. Hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Spooky door, but it makes you want to take a peek inside. Safe travels

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a lovely page you created, Chris! I love your fun sentiment, too! Thank you for sharing it with all of us!!

Meggymay said...

A great page Chris, I might ring the bell and step back until I could get a better look inside. Its fantastic inspiration for Wendy's theme.
Yvonne xx

nwilliams6 said...

Christ this is a beautiful page and I love your carry of the theme and fun words. Lovely post! Hugz