Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Try It On Tuesday is Saying it With Flowers

Hi everyone! Our new topic at Try It On Tuesday is 'Say It With Flowers'.  

Now if your read my blog you will know that I love flowers - some favourites of course but really all flowers are beautiful to me.

One of my favourites are Tulips - I know that Summer is coming when the Tulips are blooming! 

This Carabelle Studio stamp has four beautiful tulips. I paper pieced the flowers and leaves and stamped the whole stamp onto a coloured page that had some random stamping on too.

The main quote is a Janet Klein one and the other words are from Tracy Evans(both Aall and Create)

I coloured the raindrops in silver pen and then added some white pen onto some of the fancy circles. The ones with hearts on just had to have red!

The Design Team have got some super flowers too, so please to go and have a wander in their gardens.

The TIOT challenge runs for the usual two weeks so I hope we get some sunny weather to inspire you to 'Say It With Flowers' as our gardens 'spring' to life!

Thanks for looking, Chris 


10 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful, can´t wait till it´s getting warmer!

Valerie-Jael said...

Tulips are always beautiful, I have a base in my room here! Hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

Gorgeous spread Chris! LOVE those flowers and all the doodles!! Perfect! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful page! I love those tulips and the way you paper pieced them together; your page design is gorgeous 😀. Take care and Happy March! Hugs, Jo x

Mrs.B said...

I love this stamp and it's a fabulous page Chris, the paper pieced tulips looks so cheery against your background.
Avril xx

Rita said...

Happy March! Such a cute page. I love flowers, too. :)

craftytrog said...

A beautiful page Chris, I love those tulips!
Alison xx

My name is Erika. said...

This is such a great page Chris. I'm with you about tulips. Hope your month is starting off in a good way. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

Its a super tulip stamp Chris and a beautiful page Chris, I love the way you pieced the flowers and the words you added.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Cath Wilson said...

I love this, Chris. I have those tulips and love them. Tulips are one of my favourite flowers - I have some here on their last legs, lol, but I keep them until they die! I love the way they become even more beautiful as they decay and the hues evolve - a bit like leaves. Love the paper piecing. This stamp is perfect for that. Gorgeous.
Cath x