Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 7 March 2021

Being Lazy

 Hi everyone! Thank you for your good wishes, I'm still not so good but I am awaiting Lab results. Pain comes and goes but I am beginning to deal with it!

I have a lazy page for Sheila's 'A Single Flower' theme at Art Journal Journey.


 I made inky/splodgy background to which I added some Aall and Create stencils and stamps.

The tag has appeared in it's own right previously on this blog, and it actually fell from it's hook onto my desk with a few others - well of course - it wanted to be shown again!

The tag also used Aall and Create stamps and stencils - the flower and mushrooms are by Tracy Evans.

I added some white pen marks to make it stand out more and then added some ripped wordy washi tape.

I would like to join

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Art Journal

Thanks for looking, Chris


12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful journal page, love the colours. Look after yourself, hope you soon feel better! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

This is a great page Chris. Funny how the tag fell onto the page. I think that tag was telling you to use it for certain. And it works great. Hope it was wonderful weekend and that good news comes soon. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Sorry to read you have not been well Chris, really hope those results come back with good news and that you will be back up and at em soon. Love your page, beautiful colours, the tag really works so well. Hugs Tracey xx

Helen said...

Great page, love the tag. hope you get good results soon and feel better

Kokopelli said...

Hope you feel better soon! And lab resulsts came back ok. That journal page is lovely! Love everything about it and of course the quote. Take care!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I feel bad that you are still not well, dear. I hope they find out what's wrong when your lab results come back. This is a lovely journal page, Chris. It doesn't seem "lazy" to me. You put so much detail in each of your pages and this is no exception. I love the washi tape and of course, the flower, which is perfect for Sheila's theme at Art Journal Journey.

sheila 77 said...

The next piece I am going to make is going to be a "lazy one" to see if it comes out as good as this. I've actually got a splodgy background from yesterday and I will wait to see what else jumps on the page. Thanks for the inspiration idea, Chris .
I think this is a lovely page with the great background, wordy washi tape and the superb tag with the Single Flower. I hope you make more "lazy pages" for my AJJ challenge.
Best wishes for the results. Hope they are good.

craftytrog said...

This is beautiful Chris! Xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, such a beautiful page! I love the way the inky/splodgy background and the single flower on the tag is so pretty 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

Rita said...

Such a pretty page!
I hope you find out what's going on and feel better soon.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A wonderful journal page and I hope you will feel better soon and that you will soon know what is going on with the pain!
take care,hug Elke

Neet said...

What a delightful page Chris. I always like blues and greens together and this little flower sits perfectly on your background.
I had no idea you were ill Chris - I hope they find what is the matter and there is a quick solution and you start to feel your old self soon.
Hugs, neet xx