Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 31 March 2021

One last flower...and some sneaky peeks

 I made it so I'll show it... Hi Everyone, I made this page the other week but with not feeling well and then trying to get samples ready for Friday's Crafty Individual shows I didn't have time to post it.


As my pages often do, it started by being a mop up page. I sprayed some Dina Wakley gloss paint onto the page and encouraged it to drip. I added some stamping which I embossed in white, then added some script stamping. I had a scrap on my desk so added a heart to it and then added the Tulip tag cut from some Stamperia paper.

This page is of course for Sheila's 'Single Flower' theme at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks, Sheila, for being a great host, and for such a great theme - you have seen us into Spring!

Now, keep it quiet, here are some sneaky peeks at some new Crafty Individuals stamps.




The shows will be on the newly renamed Hochanda, which from the 1st April will be known as The Craft Store.

Jean will be on at 10am and 2pm BST showing these and more.

I really enjoyed making my samples, thees stamps by Sharon Bates are such fun.

Thanks for looking, Chris

6 comments:

sheila 77 said...

Oh thanks for a late entry, Chris, which I nearly missed, wouldn't that have been bad! I can see I'll have to be on my toes till the next challenge goes up. I like this one a lot. Your background page may have started life as a mop-up but it ended in style. I like the little heart with the word "Bloom" which almost, but not quite, steals the show from the "Single Flower" pretty tulip tag.
Thanks for all your entries for our challenge at AJJ. I've thoroughly enjoyed them all.

kathyinozarks said...

Love your flower-very pretty, and the tag included is the bonus. Enjoy the rest of your week hugs Kathy

My name is Erika. said...

Love your final flower for the month Chris. And those sneak peeks look interesting. Do I see some silly kitties? Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful page, Chris, glad you got it done on time! Great sneaky peeks, too! Hugs, Valerie

Mrs.B said...

A great page and a lovely tulip tag. The CI samples look interesting I'll have to watch on catch up as we see to have two little visitors most days!
Avril xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Your flower page and sneaky peeks look wonderful. xoxo