Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 10 November 2020

T Stands For....Taking photos...Hubby's!!

Hi everyone, we've had another week of 'not going out'! 

I thought you might like to see some of hubby's photos. While I use my phone camera he carries his own camera around and gets some pretty good close ups! 

These first ones are from July.

Quarry Bank, Styall


Lyme Park

Dunham Massey


Tatton Park

I may have to borrow this one for some Christmas projects!
Not much to see here, we will come back to this one...

September
Fletcher Moss


Tatton Park

Here we are, doesn't it look great now?
Finally our last trip out to Styall Mill in October


The Hydrangeas have faded, but still beautiful.

Here is my cup in it's usual place - I have little snack in the blue pot - cheese biscuits...I find if I put my snacks in this pot it stops me taking too many!


I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the places we visited through hubby's camera lens. There's certainly some good memories for me!
Hopefully we will get out for a walk on Thursday....

Thanks for looking, Chris

17 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what amazing photos! Your hubby is a very accomplished photographer and I love the close ups of the flowers and pine cones - stunning 😀. That's such a lovely photo of you too! Wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs, Jox

Linda Kunsman said...

stunning photos- wow- all SO beautiful!! I hope next year you will have the same opportunities to capture these gems.
Great idea to use a bowl for snacks. Happy T day!

Mae Travels said...

It is really fun to see the difference in photos that two people take on the same walk. Not just because they have different cameras, either.

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Lisca said...

Beautiful photos. Like Mae says, it's interesting to see different pictures of the same thing taken by different people.
The close ups are spectacular.
I tend to put my snacks on a saucer. If I put the, say, biscuit barrel on the table, I just don't stop. So I allocate myself a certain amount and that's it.
Happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

Eileen Bergen said...

Wonderful photos, Chris. Thanks to hubby for letting you share them with us.

We're locked down again too.

Happy T-Day! Stay safe and stay well. Hugs, Eileen


Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

T took some amazing photos. I love the last one with flowers from Tatton. I also think that one with evergreen will make a super Christmas card or project.

How wise of you to limit your snacks. I was telling Sally yesterday I have problems with portion control. Thank you and T for sharing these incredible photos and your coffee and snack with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

Kate Yetter said...

Gorgeous photos! Your hubby is very talented in photography. So glad that you shared these despite your not being able to get out and about yet.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

My name is Erika. said...

Oh it was so nice to see summer again. We are having some gorgeous weather and these flowers seem to complement that weather nicely. Of course they would be nice anytime of year. I like your mug; it is quite petty. perfect for autumn. I hope you had a great T day Chris. Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous photos from Hubby, thanks for sharing. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great assortment of photos. Those antlers are huge. (We only have deer where I am, and they have the narrow antlers, not the wide ones.) I love the pine cones photo. Happy T-Day!

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful photos! Also nice to see you for a change :-)
But, wee, you made me get some Nachos!

Divers and Sundry said...

Great photos! Those walkways are inviting. Your mug is pretty. That'd be a good way to serve out my treats. Eating them straight out of the box or bag is not good for me lol Happy T Day!

Mrs.B said...

Lovely photos Chris, gorgeous colours and it was nice to see one of you.
Avril xx

Rita said...

How beautiful--all those flowers! :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love his photos, my fave is the one of you! XOX

CJ Kennedy said...

Gorgeous photographs. The flowers especially the hydrangeas are beautiful. The buck is magnificent. Happy T Day

Helen said...

Great photos of T's! thanks for sharing.