Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 19 January 2020

R.E.L.A.X!

Hi everyone! 
I have found more time to relax with my latest junk journal....and yes, the time just playing without too much thinking does work!
I am still using scraps brought back from our caravan and a a few extras!



No rules, just picking scraps that (sort of) go together and arranging and re-arranging till I'm happy!
I am entering Jo's 'Something New' theme at Art Journal Journey.

It's not all I have been doing, there are some fabulous new stamps that I am using to make samples for the next Crafty Individuals Hochanda show! I am loving one in particular, and you will soon see why - the shows are on the 4th February!
Ssshhhh! Sneaky peek
We have been out and about a bit this week and in between have got lots more tidied away - we're almost back to normal (for us!)My craft room still needs a lot of attention but I'm not going to rush it!!!


Thanks for looking, Chris

11 comments:

Helen said...

not too hard to guess your destination! Fab pages.

My name is Erika. said...

Your junk journal looks fantastic. I think you have inspired me to use up some images also. Happy new week Chris. Hugs-Erika

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. ❤️❤️❤️

Iris Flavia said...

Fun work!

craftytrog said...

I love these collages Chris! xx

Let's Art Journal said...

What beautiful pages! I love how everything fits together so seamlessly, you really have an eye for collages - amazing 😁. The new stamp is intriguing too! Wishing you a wonderful new week and thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Jo x

Rita said...

What a great way to use up scraps!! :)

Meggymay said...

Fabulous junk journal pages Chris and I am grinning after reading the sentiment you added.
Its a great addition to Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey.
Yvonne xx

Words and Pictures said...

Marvellous scrap collages - love how the eye keeps exploring the images and makes up stories for how they link together. And, like Yvonne, I'm having a loud internal chuckle at the word stickers!
Alison x

Caty said...

So Gorgeous those Junk Journal pages Chris !! they are amazing really.
Have a nice day, big hugs, Caty

Eileen Bergen said...

I'm so inspired by this approach, Chris (as you know). The blue page really catches my eye. In the green one, it's the quote! I love both pages. I'm telling myself to stop overthinking and just create. I won't argue with you. I know you're right. Eileen xx