Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 18 February 2023

Old Tag, New Page

 Hi everyone, I have a new page for Erika's 'Seeing Red' theme at Art Journal Journey

I have used some paper I found in 'The Big Tidy' - it had been used in my spray box to prevent spray from getting on my desk

I tore it into strips and also tore up some book paper.

Before I stuck it down I wrote across the page in thick and thin white pens.

The tag has been with a lot of other old tags on a hook in my craft room - it seemed to be perfect to add to my page.

I added a Tracy Evans Aall and Create number stamp to balance the black on the tag and then some stencilling with Fired Brick Distress Oxide ink and masked off the tag and added some spatters of watered down ink.

Thanks for looking, Chris




6 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is a beautiful journal page, I am amazed by your wealth of ideas.
Happy weekend, hug Elke

Cloudia said...

You have a rich in your world in manifest. It! Love it

Cloudia said...

Inner world and

My name is Erika. said...

I like it Chris. I've made a couple of recycled tope of pages, and I keep my tags on a hook too. I not only like your stripey paper background but that is a really lovely tag too. This is another beautiful page. With lots of red! Thanks so much for joining in at AJJ again-it is always appreciated! Have a great rest of your weekend. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, Chris, this is wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How absolutely incredible. I love this and it is amazing and perfect for Erika's theme at AJJ, too. You KNOW I love recycled anything!