Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 28 February 2023

RED...very red

 Hi everyone I have had this page completed for a few days but life took over and I just didn't get to the computer to post.

It's now become my final page for Erika's 'Seeing Red' theme at Art Journal Journey.

I must thank Erika for my new found love of red on my journal pages - it's  been a great theme.


  My page divides roughly into 6 with green mainly in one sixth to balance the red.

I used all kinds of items from my stash too so the paper mountain is getting smaller!

Thanks for looking, Chris


1 comment:

My name is Erika. said...

I'm glad you have a newfound love of red Chris. I do too. You made a great page with all these red items. It doesn't feel at all overpowering either. And it makes me want some raspberries to munch on. Smile. Thank you so much for all your support this month. It is much appreciated. Happy end of February. hugs-Erika