Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 24 February 2023

Follow your heart!

 Hi everyone, I came across a partly finished page in an old journal so thought it was time to do something about it!

The red paint(clearly a paint brush clean) and the red hearts were on the page. I found - by accident - that part of the stamp I was using, if stamped three times in a triangle made a heart. I added some pen marks and part of another stamp and then (another find in my stash) the scooter and sidecar, which must have been on a birthday card. The Tim Holtz quote was on my desk, waiting to be used.

I am joining Erika who is at Art Journal Journey with her 'Seeing Red' theme for the rest of February.

Thanks for looking, Chris




6 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

This is a really fun page Chris. I love that sticker, and it works great with the hearts and the rest of the stamping. I can think of about 100 places my heart would take me on this chilly morning-smile. Thank you for joining in to my challenge again. And have a great start to your weekend. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Love this fun page Chris! Have a great weekend, hugs!

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun page paired with a perfect quote. Enjoy your weekend

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Good use of that unfinished page Chris doesn't the red look lush on Kraft card. I agree with Erika I too could think of many places my heart could take me right now, I very much need a holiday.
Happy creative weekend Hugs Tracey x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How absolutely adorable Chris. And the sentiment goes so well with the focal image. Just an adorable entry for Erika's theme at AJJ, dear.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Chris! I absolutely love this beautiful work of art. That's so cool that you found this unfinished page - you finished it beautifully! I love how you accidentally found that the triangle stamp could be made into a heart, too! And the Tim Holtz quote is perfect here. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your wonderful comments there, too. They are really appreciated!!! Hugs to you!!! Sharon