Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 16 February 2021

We're 'Oh So Cute' at TIOT

Oh yes we are! Our new theme at Try it On Tuesday is 'Oh So Cute!' and we have all done our very best to be as cute as we can! Please do take a look here at the Design Team's examples of just how cute we can be!

I wanted to use one of my favourite cute images (it's one of a few from The Artistic Stamper)a Mabel Lucie Attwell image that reminds me of the books my Mum used to read to me.

I coloured it in with Distress inks. The background is using one of the first sets of stamps by Aall and Create designed by Abs(Autour de Mwa)and is one of the few sets that remain close by my desk as it's still a favourite for filling in gaps!

The TIOT theme runs for the usual two weeks and we do hope you will join us!

Thanks for looking, Chris



13 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is adorable, what a cute card, I have this stamp too tucked away. Its brilliant, Thanks for dropping by my blog, Love Hazel x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a cute card! Loving the image that you used, so adorable 😁. Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

That is a really adorable image Chris. It reminds me in a cute way of the Hummels from Germany my mother collected. Hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

Helen said...

Wowsers Chris... LOVE that little girl image you used! Super cute!!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Meggymay said...

Its an adorable image to use for this cutie card Chris. I remember this kind of story as well.
Stay safe and keep well.
Yvonne xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is adorable! Hugs, Valerie

Rita said...

Yes, she does remind me of the books I read as a kid in the 50s! She is cute--and so is her doggie. ;)

Marjut said...

So beautiful and cute!

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous card Chris! xx

Joan said...

Love your Lucy Mabel card Chris, well remember those books

Joan

Adry said...

Super cute and adorable card! Hugs!

Mrs.B said...

This is so cute, I love the Mable Lucie Attwell images, like you, they always remind me of childhood books, haven't seen these stamps before.
Avril xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Chris, I'm behind, please excuse my tardiness. How kind to put the author's name on your lovely card. An adorable image for sure. She looks familiar, love her rosy cheeks. XOX