Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 25 February 2021

Wandering into the gold...

 Hi everyone,I'm still loving gold!

We (that's hubby and I) made our week 8 Wanderlust pages.

We used some things that were special to us and slightly veered away from the original lesson, which I will probably go back and have another go!

One of the items was a gold wrapper from some chocolate we had in Italy a few years ago so unknowingly gave me a ticket to Art Journal Journey and Valerie's 'Heavy Metal' theme.


I cut up a flyer from a concert that my SIL and hubby took us to back in 2013 where there was a French choir singing English songs from 5 different centuries, the map shows a reminder of a lovely holiday in Scotland and of course, there has to be Paris.

Hubby's is totally different from mine


His map extract is of the Salisbury area - another holiday with happy memories. He has a special tag from a Lyme Park celebration(we're both looking forward to going back there soon!)He used one of my new Crafty Individuals stamps to show his love of wild animals.

One thing we shared were the flowers from special bouquet - there was a plastic/cellophane wrapper printed with flowers that I cut the flowers from a long time ago!

I can't believe how quickly this month has gone, they do say time flies when you're having fun and these shared sessions are certainly fun!

Thanks for looking, Chris


10 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Wow Chris. That gold wrapper really is beautiful on the page and I love all the memories it holds. It tells such a great story and must have lots of meaning and memories. And your husband's page is also very good. I like is story too. These are great for AJJ. Have a great end of your week. Hugs-Erika

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Your pages are fantastic and beautiful with these individual things! Well thought up by the two of you!
Beautiful Time, hug Elke

Mae Travels said...

It’s amazing that you have so many objects from your trips and experiences, and that you both can assemble these memory collages that appear so meaningful. I often find that even a photo of some memorable place is missing from our things.

be safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Great pages from both of you!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful journal page Chris, I love that you have put souvenirs from your travels into it. Thanks so much for making another page for my theme, hugs, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

Doing art together is just so wonderful Chris and special.
I love both pages, I try to save the foil wrappers from candies too but most of the time they tear happy weekend Kathy

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful art journal pages.

craftytrog said...

You both created some beautiful art Chris!
Looking forward to getting away on holiday again soon.
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
Alison xx

Rita said...

Oh, I love you guys' versions! Even better than hers, I think. I just love that you two work on the lessons together. What fun! Now that I am finally back with the living I shall have to get back to WL classes for sure this weekend. :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It appears I'm once again running behind visiting your blog. I'll be by tomorrow (Sunday) to catch up on what I've missed. At least that's the plan, anyway, Chris.