Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 10 January 2021

New tag!

Hi everyone, another grey day here and one more day into Lockdown.

I've been doing a little bit of crafting.

I did some prep for some journal pages and then started this tag - just because it was there on my desk...then I remembered some challenges I wanted to do.

I coated the tag with Paper Artsy Fresco paint in Dusty Teal, one of my favourite colours.

I looked bit dark so I brightened it up with a newish stencil and some yellow ochre paint. Brighter but still a little too dark - what it needed was some Janet Klein input!

I found the two (already stamped and coloured and stored in an envelope) images.

I thought that as well as her beautiful butterfly the girl needed some thing else - a Tracy Evans flower!

The background needed more so I looked into one of my boxes - unopened stamps!!! 

I bought them before Christmas but my Mojo went on holiday so they were put away - I used pink(which turned purple) for one set and then white for the other - as you can see they are number stamps and I stamped randomly with them over the tag!

The bird seemed to overshadow the girl so I cut it so he doesn't look quite so threatening, but I think he wants that flower as a tasty snack!

I drew in some ground with a white pen. All stamps and the stencil are by Aall and Create.

I am entering at 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Use a New/Unused Product

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New

Moving Along With the Times January challenge 126 - New

and of course,

Tag Tuesday - Numbers

Thanks for looking,  Chris



 

6 comments:

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely tag, Chris!
Hugs from Spain

kathyinozarks said...

I Love your tag Chris-so sweet

My name is Erika. said...

It's a fun tag Chris. And that cutie girl has her eyes on the bird. The placement was perfect. hugs-Erika

pinky said...

Chris your tag is super cool and such a fun image, I really love it! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday xx

Rita said...

Oh, this is so cute!
I know you two are more used to being out and about. I hope the lockdown doesn't last too long. :)

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely tag with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘New’ challenge theme. Fab quirky stamps. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx