Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 31 October 2020

Drawing the line

Hi everyone, I've come along to draw a line under my theme of 'Hold The Line' at Art Journal Journey. 
I've had a great time, got to meet some new artists as well as seeing lots of pages by old friends(I hope you don't mind being called that).
Thank you everyone who has participated, I hope you enjoyed yourselves too!

I made a page in my 'junk' journal.
Most of these bits were hanging around my desk. The face is from Art Tea Life Etsy shop and I have used some washi tape from Aall and Create as well as some stripy tape.
There are lots of lines in the backing paper and I also drew some scribbly lines around the page.

So that's it and I have to tell you I am looking forward to November's new theme so I hope you will pop back here tomorrow.

Thanks for looking, Chris

3 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Gorgeous scrap collage Chris. I like this bits and pieces you used. Cool die cut and I love the face. This is a super way to end you month. Happy November, as it will be when you read this. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness, Chris. You added everything but the kitchen sink in this final entry. I love the grid paper in the background and the girl, the butterfly, and the Eiffel Tower stamp. This was a fabulous way to end your month at Art Journal Journey and we have LOVED everything you created, too.

nwilliams6 said...

Chris, the face is fab and all the details too - so much to look at and so cool. Another great creation. Hugz