Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 30 October 2020

Looking for rainbows

 Hi everyone, you will be pleased to know that todays page is a little more cheery.

We switched off all communications yesterday afternoon, a very rainy one, and watched The Secret Garden - I love the story, but this time the locations were in a variety of country gardens all linked together to be one big CGI garden! Well, you know me and my love of gardens so I was instantly lifted out of the doldrums!

I made this water colour rainbow a couple of weeks ago and fortunately as my bad mood lifted it was there waiting to be used!

I used part of a new stamp from Indigoblu by Asia Marquet down the page and added a scrap of master board, a music star that seems to have been in my scraps for ages and a wrapper from one of the biscuits we bought on a trip to Tatton Park to eat with our flask coffee, so it's a happy memory page too!

I added some doodles around the edge of the page.

I have one more page for my Hold The Line theme at Art Journal Journey and I have loved seeing so many different interpretations of the theme, Thank you all so much for your support.

Thanks for dropping by, Chris  

 

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Chris. This is absolutely amazing. It is truly colorful as you promised yesterday. I think you did an excellent job with the colors and the doodles, too. It's simply a perfect example of your theme at Art Journal Journey, and I've loved every minute of it.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun piece Chris, love the rainbow colours. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I'm so happy to read today you are more cheery and what a beautiful piece this is oozing those radiant rainbow of colours held in place with that fabulous line work stamp. I loved the secret garden book as a child, I often hoped to find one myself everytime I came across an ivy wall but i'm still looking. I may treat myself to watch the new version of the film this weekend.
Take care & reward yourself with another feel good movie Hugs Tracey xx

Trillian As said...

A love this page. It colors my day. It is a nice thought that there are a lot of rainbows behind that big layer of clouds we have today.

Rita said...

I just love all the colors and the cow cracked me up. I hope you continue to have a happy weekend. :)

Eileen Bergen said...

Wonderful page, Chris. The background is beautiful. I love the new stamp and how you placed it. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Eileen

My name is Erika. said...

What a happy page Chris. I can tell your spirits had lifted. I love the rainbow colors and the lines are perfect. The wrapper is really really fantastic, and there are so many lines there also. As I said in my post, thanks for a great challenge this month. I enjoyed myself a lot. Hugs-Erika

nwilliams6 said...

Love your biscuit wrapper and how fun you kept it and used it on this super page. Great stamps and lines and colors. Happy and fun. Hugz