Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 2 October 2020

Problem solved!

Please scroll down to the NEXT POST for  today's AJJ post and Second on the 2nd

Something strange has happened on my blog so I am adding this post in an attempt to fill the space until I (or blogger!)can fix the problem

If anyone has any ideas why/how this has happened I would welcome any suggestions on how to remove it! 

I have left a comment for Hermine

This darned new blogger is not being very helpful at all!

I hope that this will at least allow you to read today's post.

I now realise that you probably won't even see most of this post either....hey ho!!!


Chris

Thanks to Elle at Empire of the Cat for your help -I have switched off the thumbnails in my side bar and I seem to be back to normal.

Hugs, Chrisx

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal page, but I have no idea what's up with your b!og.Looks like Blogger has another hiccup.... Hope it soon goes away. Hugs, Valerie

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad to hear it! Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

I can see you 😀😀😀
Hugs,
Annie x

Empire of the Cat said...

Yay! Nice to see your page again, happy to help :) Elle xx

Words and Pictures said...

#newbloggersucks

!!
Ax